Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Oh My

Well, with one week left to the semester I can honestly say that I am WORN OUT and EXHAUSTED and just ready for summer. Sure I will be working full time (as I am now) but to not have to balance that with full time Grad School...it will be like a dream I am sure.

And who knows, with the fate of my job with the NYS Government up in the air, perhaps I won't be balancing anything at all. (Which, if it were to come down to it...I have decided to become a pirate. Arrrrrh!)

Not much of interest has been going on as a result of being so busy with school, but I have started allergy shots which I am not enjoying as they are making me feel somewhat terrible, and I can hardly breathe my chest is so congested. I am heading to the Allergy office this afternoon to make sure I am not having too serious of an adverse reaction. Hopefully not, as I would like to continue these horrid shots.

I have been dabbling in writing, I have dabbled in fac fiction in the past (rather poorly, but on purpose) but lately I have been having very vivid dreams that are so incredibly fascinating that I felt it best to write them down. A collection of short stories perhaps? Who knows. I like writing, I find it to be liberating and relaxing and just creative. Something I need to be MORE of for sure.

Besides that, I've got nothing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment